Euro Labour Infusion Ltd.

Mobility Francophone

Mobility Francophone

It is a policy of the Canadian government to encourage the immigration of more French speakers to English speaking provinces in Canada ( to all provinces with the exception of Quebec)

Mobilite Francophone is a Labour Market Impact (LMIA) exempt program to make it easier for skilled Francophones to work in English speaking provinces. By virtue of being an LMIA exempt program, Canadian employers  are not required to prepare an application to the government showing, among many other things, proof of job advertising in Canada and proof of recruitment results.

To qualify for this program, candidates must show the following: 1) their habitual language of daily use is French; 2) they have been offered a job by a Canadian employer (outside of Quebec) that is classified under Canada’s National Occupation classification in a NOC 0, A or B occupation.

Through working with our partners in Europe and  Africa, ELI is able to identify and source skilled Francophone workers who are looking forward to a future living and working in Canada.


If your company is always looking to improve its labour force, let ELI not only introduce you to  the skilled and educated labour force of France , the 6th largest economy in the world but also to workers in Belgium, Switzerland, Tunisia and Morocco as well as those of many more countries. A little known fact is that if you took the Francophone population of London, England (400,000), it would be France’s 6th largest city.

If hard experience has made you cynical about the Temporary Foreign Worker Program and LMIA applications,  let us introduce you to Mobilite Francophone. It is not run by Service Canada but rather Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Work permits under this program are employer-specific and can be valid for up to three years.  They can also be renewed. The principal applicant is issued a work permit to work for your company. A spouse or common law partner can be issued an open work permit for the same period of time and minor children can receive Study Permits.

In our efforts to recruit the best workers for you, we will participate in many francophone recruiting events organized in Europe.  We can even take you with us.